FALL 2018 CLASS SCHEDULE
WALK WITH ME:
DEC. 3rd (3wks) – a mini course focusing on leash manners
SEPT. 11th (6wks) – basic obedience for dogs 1 yr old and up
ADVANCED GOOD MANNERS:
OCT. 23rd (6wks) – previous classes a prerequisite
DEC.4th (3wks) – a mini course focusing on recall
PUPPY FIRST STEPS:
SEPT 12th (6wks) -for pups 9-18 week old
PUPPY NEXT STEPS:
OCT. 24th (6wks) – for pups 5-12 months old
*Class start dates subject to change based on popularity
- proof of first set of shots required.
- focus on socialisation to novel objects and sounds and appropriate puppy play
- help with typical behaviour and management issues like chewing,jumping up,digging,potty training,handling and barking as well as basic obedience skills including sit,down,leave it,come etc.
- Start your new family friend off on the right paw.
- similar to previous level but more focus on obedience building skills and less play sessions,building on previously learned material,introducing new skills.
- Get your puppy through their ‘tweens’ with a set of tools that will help you handle their growing independence in a fun positive way.
- focus on building handler skills and dog and handler bonding
- covers basic obedience skills and typical problem behaviour management and prevention topics such as counter surfing,door darting and jumping up
- You and your new pal will both learn how to listen and communicate with each other!
- three week class focusing on building a solid recall.
- three week mini class focused on Loose Leash Walking Skills.
- beginner Tricks Class.
- fun class teaching a whole list of amazing tricks to wow your freinds and build your bond with your dog. including wave,play dead,speak,spin,sit pretty,hold and carry objects etc.
- prerequisite is any of the intro manners classes or having had a group class experience anywhere else
- improving on the previous set of behaviours by adding the 3Ds!
- learning a new advanced skills not covered in earlier manners class
- prerequisite is puppy next steps or good manners
- what do you do when the pizza delivery arrives? How do I get my dog to listen outside like he does inside?