SpoOk now has group classes ongoing at two locations! offering a variety of classes including:
puppy classes, manners classes and tricks classes!
SpoOk is teaming up with Raise The Woof Dog Daycare to offer Group Classes right off The Drive in East Van.
Puppy Classes, Manners Classes and Recall Classes!
See in shop for sign up details or Contact SpoOk for more info!
Come find SpoOk teaching three different classes starting May 18th in Burnaby at the DogWorks Training Centre!
I will be teaching a puppy class, puppy teen class and a Good manners class.
Space is limited, see the DogWorks website for more details.
SPRING 2018 CLASS SCHEDULE
MARCH 6th (6wks) -for pups 9-18 week old
APRIL 17th (6wks) – for pups 5-12 months old
MAY 29th (3wks) – a mini course focusing on leash manners
MARCH 7th (6wks) – basic obedience for dogs 1 yr old and up
APRIL 18th (6wks) – previous classes a prerequisite
MAY 30th (3wks) – a mini course focusing on recall
- proof of first set of shots required.
- focus on socialisation to novel objects and sounds and appropriate puppy play
- help with typical behaviour and management issues like chewing,jumping up,digging,potty training,handling and barking as well as basic obedience skills including sit,down,leave it,come etc.
- Start your new family friend off on the right paw.
- similar to previous level but more focus on obedience building skills and less play sessions,building on previously learned material,introducing new skills.
- Get your puppy through their ‘tweens’ with a set of tools that will help you handle their growing independence in a fun positive way.
- focus on building handler skills and dog and handler bonding
- covers basic obedience skills and typical problem behaviour management and prevention topics such as counter surfing,door darting and jumping up
- You and your new pal will both learn how to listen and communicate with each other!
- three week class focusing on building a solid recall.
- three week mini class focused on Loose Leash Walking Skills.
- beginner Tricks Class.
- fun class teaching a whole list of amazing tricks to wow your freinds and build your bond with your dog. including wave,play dead,speak,spin,sit pretty,hold and carry objects etc.
- prerequisite is any of the intro manners classes or having had a group class experience anywhere else
- improving on the previous set of behaviours by adding the 3Ds!
- learning a new advanced skills not covered in earlier manners class
- prerequisite is puppy next steps or good manners
- what do you do when the pizza delivery arrives? How do I get my dog to listen outside like he does inside?